Book your Home Kill stock in to Kintyre Meats, Gladstone, Wairarapa
Owner Accounts – “Home Kill” Sheep & Pigs
We can kill your sheep or pigs and deliver the carcass to the butcher of your choice. We will charge the butcher and they will include our fee in your processing invoice. Delivery to local Wairarapa butchers listed below is included in our price; delivery further afield will incur extra cost (please contact us).
Slaughter Fees (GST incl, charged to your processing butchery)
Lambs $27; Mutton $27; Pigs $70
Animals to be delivered to our yards between 9am and midday on Sunday. They will be killed Monday and delivered to your butcher Tuesday.
- All carcasses are processed to MPI standards. Any farming faults or processing faults are at the owner’s risk.
- All livestock need to be presented crutched around hind legs as excessive wool, dags or vegetation will prevent stock from being slaughtered.
- Pigs over 100kg live weight will be turned away.
All owner account stock MUST be accompanied with a completed Animal Status Declaration Form as per MPI Standards. You can open and download one here.
We can recommend the following Wairarapa butchers. Please make your own arrangements with them regarding butchery; they will charge you for the processing themselves and include our killing fee in their invoice. Please contact us if you’d like to use someone else, we are happy to arrange this for a slightly increased killing fee.
- Solway Butchers : Phone 06 378 6033
- Export Meats : Phone 06 377 7951
- Greytown Butcher : Phone 06 304 9550
- Carterton Meat Processors : Phone 06 379 8181
- Scotties Meats : Phone 06 306 9607
Complete this online form
Please note: Online bookings close at 5pm on Wednesdays. If you wish to book your animal(s) in after that, please call the office on 372 7882.