CABERNET FOODS EDUCATIONAL FUNDRAISING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All applications must be received through the Cabernet Foods website www.cabernet.co.nz.
2. Cabernet Foods reserves the right to decline requests. Not all applicants may be selected.
3. Applications open to educational organisations only.
4. At least one month’s notice must be given before the fundraising event begins.
5. Participating organisations must display a ‘Cabernet Foods Fundraising’ banner during the fundraising event. Organisations are to supply this themselves (we suggest making it a fun art project).
6. Organisations must supply Cabernet Foods with photos taken of the fundraiser and banner. Cabernet Foods reserves the right to use these images for promotional use.
7. Participating organisations must use the merchandise supplied, such as Cabernet Foods aprons.
8. Participating organisations must advise Cabernet Foods of funds raised from the sausage sizzle within a month of the event.
9. Every Cabernet Foods Fundraising sausage must be sold for no less than $2.
10. Cabernet Foods requests that organisations place a small Cabernet Foods Fundraising advertisement in their school newsletter.
11. Please start planning early and send in your application as soon as possible as we currently have a limit of two Wairarapa organisations we can supply each month.